Early Childhood Ed. Scholarship
|The Early Childhood Educators (ECE) Scholarship program is designed to provide financial assistance for currently employed early childhood and out of school time educators and providers who enroll in an associate or bachelor degree program in Early Childhood Education or realted programs.|
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for the Early Childhood Educators Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a permanent legal resident of Massachusetts.
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be eligible under Title IV regualtions and not in default of a state or federal education loan or grant.
- Enroll, as a matriculated student, in an undergraduate degree program (full or part-time) in Early Childhood Education, or a related field (i.e., elementary education, sociology, psychology).
- Be employed, for at least one year, as an educator or provider in an early education and care program or out of school time program or out of school time program that is licensed or authorized by the Massachusetts Department of early Education and Care (EEC) and continue employment in this field while pursuing the approved course of study.
- Have not previously earned a bachelor's degree.
- Sign an agreement to continue employment as an early childhood educator or provider in Massachusetts upon completing the degree requirement, or repay funds as defined.
ECE Scholarship Eligibility, Award Amounts and How to Apply: click here
ECE Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions: click here