|| EPS Grant
Educator and Provider Support
Support for educators includes:
- Information on current CEU trainings, college courses
- Child Development Associates credential (CDA) classes
- Assistance with registering on EEC s Professional Qualifications Registry
- Information on applying for the Early Childhood Educators (ECE) Scholarship Program
- Assistance with developing an individualized plan for achieving and advancing your credentials, competency levels, and academic degree
Support for providers (programs) includes:
- Information on current CEU trainings, college courses and Child Development Associates credential (CDA ) classes
- Assistance for directors in developing individual professional development plans for their staff
- Consultation and technical support on QRIS, NAEYC, NAFCC accreditation based on Application for Services process. If you are interested in receiving support you may download the application below and fax/mail to the address below. The application does not commit you to services.
Please mail application to:
Preschool Enrichment Team, Inc.
174 Brush Hill Avenue, Room 302
West Springfield, MA 01089
Attention: Maria Bedard
Or Fax to: 413-734-6848, Attention: Maria Bedard
For more information about Professional Development please contact: Carol Venancio, Training Director 877-478-7727 x 110 or 413-736-3900 x 110
She will link you to resources and supports for Educator and Provider Planning in your area.
For more information about Academic and Career Advancement please contact: Carmaris Denson, Academic and Career Advancement Director, 877-478-7727 x 113 or 413-736-3900 x 113 email@example.com