|| EPS Grant
Educator and Provider Support
|Support for educators includes:|
- Information on current CEU trainings, college courses
- Child Development Associates credential (CDA) classes
- Assistance with registering on EEC s Professional Qualifications Registry
- Information on applying for the Early Childhood Educators (ECE) Scholarship Program
- Assistance with developing an individualized plan for achieving and advancing your credentials, competency levels, and academic degree
Support for providers (programs) includes:
- Information on current CEU trainings, college courses and Child Development Associates credential (CDA ) classes
- Assistance for directors in developing individual professional development plans for their staff
- Consultation and technical support on QRIS, NAEYC, NAFCC accreditation based on Application for Services process. If you are interested in receiving support you may download the application below and fax/mail to the address below. The application does not commit you to services.
Please mail application to:
35 Mt. Carmel Avenue
Chicopee, MA 01013
Attention: Kimm Quinlan
Or Fax to: 413-612-0210, Attention: Kimm Quinlan
For more information about Professional Development please contact: Kimm Quinlan, P.E.T. Program Coordinator
877-478-7727 x 159 (toll free) or 413-736-3900 x 159
She will link you to resources and supports for Educator and Provider Planning in your area.
For more information about Academic and Career Advancement please contact: Kim Audette, Academic and Career Advancement Coordinator.