Registration & Training Policies
In our effort to provide successful trainings we have found that a few basic policies are necessary to help ensure a positive training experience. Thank you for your cooperation.
• Only registrations with an active PQR number and Program ID number will be accepted.
• Pre-registration with payment is required for all trainings. Phone registrations are not accepted unless otherwise noted, however phone inquiries regarding openings in trainings are accepted.
• All major credit cards accepted.
• Registrations are non-refundable except in the case where PET must cancel.
• Credit may be given to registrants who cancel 5 days in advance so the slot can be filled. A processing fee will be deducted.
Requests for credits will not be accepted after a training event.
• A fee of $30.00 will be charged for any returned checks.
• Please assume you are registered for a training unless otherwise notified.
• In the case of inclement weather call PET at (413) 736-3900 after 1:00 pm on the day of session, or check our website, to receive information on training status. For Saturday courses, registered participants will be called or emailed the day before or the morning of the training.
• Please make prior arrangements for child care and transportation.
• Please turn off cell phones upon entering a training.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to a training. Participants will not be allowed to enter late.
•The Preschool Enrichment Team will make every effort to accommodate the special needs of participants. Please call PET at 413-736-3900 ext. 117 with requests at least 10 days before a session.