In our effort to provide successful trainings to the early childhood community, we have found that a few basic policies are necessary to help ensure a positive training experience for you. Thank you for your cooperation.
• Only registrations with an active PQR number and Program ID number will be accepted.
• Pre-registration with payment is required for all trainings.
• We recommend that you register at least four weeks before a session.
• Phone registrations are not accepted unless otherwise noted.
• Phone inquiries regarding openings in a training are accepted.
• All major credit cards are accepted.
• Registrations are non-refundable except in the case where P.E.T. must cancel.
• Credit toward a future training may be given to registrants who cancel enough in advance so the slot can be filled. A processing fee of $3.00 will be deducted. Requests for credits will not be accepted after a training event.
• A fee of $10.00 will be charged for any returned checks.
• Please assume you are registered for a training unless otherwise notified.
• In the case of inclement weather call P.E.T. at (413) 736.3900 or (toll free) 1.877.478.7727 after 1:00 PM on the day of session to receive information on training status. For Saturday courses participants will be called or emailed as early as the evening before, or as late as 7:30 am on Saturday.
• Please do not bring children to trainings. Please make prior arrangements for child care and transportation.
• If it is necessary to bring a snack with you to trainings, please be cautious of those around you that may have food allergies (particularly peanuts).
• Please silence cell phones before entering a training session. Please respect the presenter by avoiding sending/receiving text messages.
• P.E.T. provides training throughout Western MA. In most cases, we reserve two free slots to any program that offers its site for a P.E.T. training. Call if you are able to host.
• P.E.T. will make every effort to accommodate the special needs of participants. Please call us with a request at least 10 days prior to a training event.
If you have any questions please call the Project Coordinator, Carol Venancio at (413) 736-3900 ext. 159 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org