Do you have experience in an early childhood program, family child care home or out of school time program?
We have an amazing opportunity for you! Preschool Enrichment Team, a program of Valley Opportunity Council is looking for an experienced, dynamic early childhood professional to join our coaching team. As a coach you will use your knowledge and experience to help programs and educators make quality improvements in their programs and professionals practice, in order to enhance the experiences of children in licensed child care programs in Western MA.
- BA in Early Childhood or related field
- Minimum of 3 years teaching and administration experience in a licensed early education, family child care or out of school time program
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEC initiatives: QRIS, core competencies, curriculum guidelines and licensing regulations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt strategies and resources to the client’s learning style, culture, language, needs and preferences
- Demonstrated ability to develop IPDPs with educators and programs that include goals, outcomes and strategies to adhere to the developed plan
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles and techniques of objective program observation and assessment to support program goals
- Spanish speaking preferred
If you are interested in this exciting, part-time, opportunity please submit resume and cover letter to Kimm Quinlan, 35 Mt. Carmel Ave., Chicopee, MA 01013 or email@example.com.